It may only be a few weeks since our November Offers appeared but already we’ve a new batch of deals to tell you about – and what deals they are.
- Unbelievable value party fizz Undurraga Brut for just £4.99
- Torres Viña Sol for a bargain £4.99
- Long-time Majestic favourite Côtes du Rhône Guigal for an incredible £6.79
- Value you wouldn’t believe from Bordeaux: Haut-Médoc Cru Bourgeois Ch Lachesnaye just £6.99, St-Emilion Grand Cru Château Tour St-Christophe 2007 just £9.99 and Château de Sales Pomerol 2007 for just £14.99
- Wonderful, crisp New Zealand fizz Lindauer Special Reserve Blanc de Blancs for just £7.99
- A couple of big names for less than a tenner: Châteauneuf-du-Pape Serabel and Barolo Roversi just £9.99
- Just about a perfect turkey wine: Robert Mondavi Pinot Noir reduced to just £9.99
- One of our biggest sellers at Christmas, the wonderful Marqués de Riscal Rioja Reserva just £9.99
- And, of course, big name Champagnes at fantastic prices: Pol Roger for £25, Louis Roederer for £27 and Bollinger for £28
Don’t fear though; those November offers haven’t gone anywhere yet, there’s still just under a week to take advantage of them. I can tell what you’re thinking already: a week with both sets of offers at the same time? Let’s call it an early Christmas present.