1. Entry is open to UK residents only aged 25 years and over, excluding employees of Majestic Wine or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
2. To enter, entrants must take a picture of themselves in a wine selfie theme, tag the picture with ‘#wineselfie @majesticwine’ and share on either twitter or instagram. Any entries we deem to be encouraging irresponsible behaviour will be disqualified from the competition.
3. Entrants can submit as many images as they would like.
4. There is one prize only of a mixed case of the February Pick N Mix wines by Majestic Wine – the winner may choose either the red or the white mixed case of 6 bottles.
5. The prizewinner will be the best entrant chosen for their creativity, image quality and wineselfie inspiration. The winner will be chosen after the competition closes on Monday 17th February 2014.
6. The results of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable.
7. The prizewinner will be notified by comment on their photo on Twitter or Instagram by Tuesday 18th February 2014 and will be asked for their contact details by private message.
8. If the winning entrant does not reply within 2 days of being notified by comment on their photo, the prize will go to the next best entry from eligible entries.
9. The prizewinner must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion. The Twitter or Instagram username of the winner may appear in the @majesticwine Twitter feed, Instagram and on the majestic.co.uk website.
10. Details of the prizewinner can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the prize draw by sending a SAE to Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd, Majestic House, Otterspool Way, Watford, Herts, WD25 8WW
12. By entering the prize draw, Twitter or Instagram users agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Promoter: Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd of Majestic House, Otterspool Way, Watford, Herts, WD25 8WW.