Welcome to the launch edition of Grape to Glass, your new-look, in-depth, seasonal wine guide from Majestic Wine.
There is always something new to learn about the wonderful world of wine. Indeed, we constantly receive feedback from customers keen to broaden their knowledge, which is why we’ve created Grape to Glass. Written by members of staff who share your passion for wine, its aim is to educate, enlighten and entertain – so we hope you find the articles interesting and informative. And of course we hope you’ll get the chance to try out some of the suggestions and recommendations they contain, because as you’re about to see, we have some truly fantastic wines in store this Autumn.
You’ll still find our full range listed in the back of the guide in the simplified Listing. But now you can also discover so much more about our wines. Not that we want Grape to Glass to be a one-way street. We’d love to hear your thoughts, feedback and any ideas you might have for future features, which you can send to email@example.com
Majestic Wine Marketing Manager
- Country in the Spotlight: Argentina Why is Argentina causing such a stir in the winemaking world?
- Country in the Spotlight: Spain We take a closer look at winemaking in Spain.
- Travel Tales: Bottoms Up Down Under Tales of Oz from the 2008 Young Wine Writer of the Year, Andy Lloyd.
- Wine & Food Matching: Autumn Game Which wines go best with three classic Autumn dishes?
- Crossing the Channel, Living the Dream We catch up with two British families running vineyards in the South of France.
- Voice Behind the Vine: De Forville Q&A with our favourite winemakers from Europe.
- Majestic Classics: Raise a Glass to Autumn A selection of some all-time favourite wines.
- Master Class: A glass apart The science behind choosing the right tasting glasses.