STORE YOUR WINE IN SPLENDOUR with a Haier Wine Cellar for £150* (Saving up to £100**)
Purchase a Penfolds Collector’s Selection Case*** to qualify for this incredible offer on a Haier wine cellar. A sleek, free-standing 25 bottle wine fridge, where you can store your Penfolds red and white wine in conditions nothing short of perfect.
For further details please visit www.penfoldswinecellar.com
*Wine not included
**Based on UK market prices as at 26/03/2015
***The Penfolds Collector’s Selection Case comprises of 2x 75cl bottles of Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mourvèdre, 1x 75cl bottle of Penfolds Bin 28 Kalimna® Shiraz, 1x 75cl bottle of Penfolds Bin 311 Chardonnay, 1x 75cl bottle of Penfolds Bin 138 Shiraz Grenache Mataro, and 1x 75cl bottle of Penfolds 389 Shiraz Cabernet.
Conditions of Entry
- This promotion is open to all residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), except employees of Treasury Wine Estates or anyone professionally associated with this promotion and immediate families of any of these. Not open to trade customers.
- Information regarding the offer and how to claim forms part of these conditions. By participating, claimants accept these conditions.
- Participants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Applications are limited to 2 claims per household.
- The promotion will open on 7th April 2015 at 8am (GMT) and close at 3pm on 14th April 2015 (GMT) for all purchases.
- All claims must be made before 11.59pm on 5th May 2015 (GMT).
- The Penfolds Collector’s Selection Case comprising of:
- 2x 75cl bottles of Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mourvèdre
- 1x 75cl bottle of Penfolds Bin 28 Kalimna® Shiraz
- 1x 75cl bottle of Penfolds Bin 311 Chardonnay
- 1x 75cl bottle of Penfolds Bin 138 Shiraz Grenache Mataro
- 1x 75cl bottle of Penfolds 389 Shiraz Cabernet
How to Claim
- Participants must make an Eligible Purchase during the Promotional Period.
- The Eligible Purchase must be made online via the Majestic website www.majestic.co.uk during the Promotional Period.
- Participants must visit the website to register as per the promotional email.
- To claim, visit www.penfoldswinecellar.com through the offer e-mail. Enter all details as instructed following the website instructions along with your £150 payment.
- Once the online claim process is complete and subsequently verified the Promoter’s delivery agency will contact the claimant to arrange a delivery date and time. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to request further verification details from the claimant.
- Delivery times and dates cannot be amended once booked. Claimants must be in to receive their items. Any incorrect information supplied with reference to delivery addresses or times will result in payment for any subsequent delivery.
- Invoices/unique reference numbers can only be used once. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition but any method will be disqualified from participating. Unique reference numbers or Haier Wine Cellars cannot be sold or auctioned. In this case any claim will be invalidated.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, late, incomplete or corrupted claims or those not received by the Promoter whether caused by technological difficulties or for any other reason.
- There is no cash alternative to the item offered. In exceptional circumstances should stocks of the Wine Cellar become exhausted, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Delivery will be completed by a two man team which will include
- Delivery into home and unwrapping of the unit so that it can be checked for damage
- Packaging is to be removed by the delivery team unless the customer requests the unit be re-wrapped/packaging retained
- The promoter will offer a 7 day refund after delivery. No returns after this time will be accepted.
- The cost of delivery back to the supplier will be borne by the participant and will be deducted from the refund. Costs: £35 UK
- Product Specification: Haier Wine Cellar WS25GA
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter does not warrant that use of or access to the site will be uninterrupted by error or virus free nor shall it have any liability for damaged caused by hostile software which may affect or infect computer equipment or property as a result of use or browsing of this site.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this promotion except for cases of personal injury or death resulting from negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- If any claim is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions, the claim will be discarded.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all claims from, and prohibit further participation in this promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the claim process or with the operation of the promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
- Participants should seek permission from their employer before entry into this promotion. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants own.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Data Protection: Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. By claiming, you consent to the Promoter processing your personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion only and for no other purpose.
- Promoter: Treasury Wine Estates, Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3QS, United Kingdom
Penfolds Wine Cellar Promotion
Frequently Asked Questions – Consumers
What do I need to purchase to be eligible for the offer?
The Penfolds Collectors Selection case, comprising of six bottles of Penfolds wine:
- 2x 75cl bottles, Penfolds Bin 2 Shiraz Mourvèdre
- 1x 75cl bottle Penfolds Bin 28 Kalimna© Shiraz
- 1x 75cl bottle Penfolds Bin 311 Chardonnay
- 1x 75cl bottle Penfolds Bin 138 Shiraz Grenache Mataro
- 1x 75cl bottle Penfolds 389 Shiraz Cabernet
Where can I purchase the Penfolds wine from in order to participate in the promotion?
Wine can be purchased exclusively online at www.majestic.co.uk
I bought 2 x Penfolds Collectors Selection cases and want to make two claims, how do I go about this?
A unique reference code will be allocated to each Penfolds Collectors Selection case that is purchased. Therefore if 2 x cases were purchased, you will have received 2 x reference codes via email.
What else will I need to do to claim my Haier wine cellar?
- Once the Penfolds Collectors Selection case has been purchased, you will receive an email containing a unique reference code & a link to the Penfolds wine cellar website: www.penfoldswinecellar.com
- Make a note of the reference code and click on the link to be redirected to the Penfolds fridge website penfoldswinecellar.com
- Complete the information as prompted:
- Billing Address
- Delivery Address
- E-mail address
- Opt in/out of the Penfolds mailing list
- Payment details
- You will receive a confirmation message on screen and a confirmation email will be sent to the email account supplied in the previous step.
How much am I required to pay for the Haier wine cellar?
UK – £150 including all taxes and delivery
Who can help if I have a question or if I am having trouble completing the online claim form?
Call 020 8735 5062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The hotline is operational 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
What details will I be required to provide?
Your unique reference code, contact details, billing address, delivery address and purchase details for the transaction in which you purchase the 6 bottles of Penfolds wine.
Which payment methods are accepted?
A valid Visa, Mastercard or Maestro card will be required to make payment.
I don’t have a credit card, so how can I participate in this offer?
Without a Visa, Mastercard or Maestro card you will not be able to participate in this offer.
Can I pay by Cheque or EFT or Paypal or BPay?
We only accept Visa, Mastercard or Maestro for payment of this offer.
How will I know that I have lodged a valid claim?
You will receive an email confirmation that your claim and credit card payment has been processed.
How many claims can I make?
There is a maximum of two claims per household.
What is a household?
A household is your home and you can claim up to 2 x Haier Wine Cellars to be delivered to your home address.
How will I know when my Haier wine cellar is going to be delivered?
You will be contacted by Haier who will speak to you regarding a delivery slot. Once this is confirmed they will also contact you the day prior and the day of your delivery.
If the wine cellar is not delivered in 12 weeks, what should I do?
We are confident your wine cabinet will be delivered in 12 weeks unless we have unprecedented demand for this offer, in which case we will be in contact with you to advise of when the delivery is likely to be. For all enquires please contact email@example.com
Do I have to be home to receive delivery of my Haier wine cellar?
Someone needs to be home at your address to receive the wine cellar.
Can I organise for the wine cabinet to be delivered to a different address like my work?
Yes, when the courier company contacts you to advise the delivery day, you can speak with them about delivering to your business address. Please note the wine cabinets are bulky and heavy so will not be easy to transfer, so we advise you to have delivery of the wine cellar to your home address or the address where the wine cellar will be used.
If I move address during the time who should I contact to advise?
In the event you move before receiving your Haier wine cellar and you have already arranged delivery please contact 0333 003 8122 or failing that please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long is the warranty on the Haier wine cellar?
1 year from date of delivery plus an option for an additional year if you register the wine cellar.
Can I install my Hair wine cellar as an in built unit?
It is not an inbuilt unit, this is a free standing model only but can be installed underneath shelves or work surfaces.
Does the Haier wine cellar keep wine cold?
Yes, it can be used for storing white wine and red wine between 6°C – 18°C.