1. Entry is open to UK residents only with delivery of the prize to the UK only (excluding the channel isles). You must be aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Majestic Wine or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
2. To enter, entrants must answer the question in the competition tweet by twitter reply or by filling in the google form on the competition blog post.
3. Entrants can enter 1 time only via twitter or via the google form.
4. There are 5 prizes of a case of Brancott Estate Terroir Series Sauvignon Blanc (6 bottles per case). There is one prize per prizewinner.
5. The prizewinners will be chosen at random from all entries. The winners will be chosen after the competition closes on Wednesday 8 October 2014 at 23:59.
6. The results of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable.
7. The prizewinner will be notified by twitter DM or email and will be asked for their email and address details for delivery of the prize.
8. If the selected winners do not reply within 2 days of being notified by twitter or email, the prize will go to the next correct entrant chosen at random.
9. The prizewinner must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion. The winner’s name and Twitter username may appear in the @majesticwine Twitter feed, Instagram, other social networks and on the majestic.co.uk website.
10. Details of the prizewinner can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the prize draw by sending a SAE to Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd, Majestic House, Colonial Way, Watford, Herts, WD24 8WH
12. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Promoter: Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd of Majestic House, Colonial Way, Watford, Herts, WD24 8WH