1. Entry is open to UK residents only aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Majestic Wine or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
2. To enter, entrants must submit their answers using the google form at http://blog.majestic.co.uk/ticket-giveaway-lords-the-home-of-cricket-200th-anniversary-match
3. Entrants can submit 1 set of answers, but can edit their answers after submission.
4. There is one prize only of “2 entrance tickets to the Lord’s bicentenary celebrations on Sunday 22nd June 2014”. The prize does not include travel to the venue or accomodation. The winner must be able to makle their own arrangements to attend the event.
5. The prizewinner will be chosen at random from correct entries. The winner will be chosen after the competition closes on Monday 2 June 2014 at 23:59.
6. The results of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable.
7. The prizewinner will be notified by email and will be asked for their contact details.
8. If the selected winner does not reply within 2 days of being notified by email, the prize will go to the next correct entrant chosen at random.
9. The prizewinner must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion. The winner’s name and Twitter username may appear in the @majesticwine Twitter feed, Instagram, other social networks and on the majestic.co.uk website.
10. Details of the prizewinner can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the prize draw by sending a SAE to Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd, Majestic House, Otterspool Way, Watford, Herts, WD25 8WW
12. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Promoter: Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd of Majestic House, Otterspool Way, Watford, Herts, WD25 8WW.