1. Entry is open to UK residents only with delivery of the prize to the UK only (excluding the channel isles). You must be aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Majestic Wine or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
2. To enter, entrants must complete a review of Brancott Estate Terroir Series Sauvignon Blanc on the Majestic.co.uk website. Entrants must include a valid e-mail address and may be required to create a user profile to enter.
3. Only 1 review per entrant will be accepted. Entrants reviews may be used for promotional purposes.
4. There are 3 prizes of a case of Brancott Estate Terroir Series Sauvignon Blanc (6 bottles per case). There is one prize per prizewinner.
5. The prizewinners will be chosen from all entries at the discretion of Majestic Wine. The winners will be chosen after the competition closes on Thursday 12 March 2015 at 23:59.
6. The results of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable.
7. The prizewinner will be notified by email and will be asked for their email and address details for delivery of the prize.
8. If the selected winners do not reply within 2 days of being notified by email, the prize will go to the next entrant chosen the discretion of Majestic Wine.
9. The prizewinner must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion. The winner’s name and Twitter username may appear in the @majesticwine Twitter feed, Instagram, other social networks and on the majestic.co.uk website.
10. Details of the prizewinner can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the prize draw by sending a SAE to Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd, Majestic House, Colonial Way, Watford, Herts, WD24 4WH
12. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Promoter: Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd of Majestic House, Colonial Way, Watford, Herts, WD24 4WH