The clocks have gone back, the nights are drawing in, there’s barely a leaf left on a tree and despite the current mild temperatures it’s surely only a matter of time before the mercury plummets towards zero. Yes, we’re heading inexorably towards winter – and before too long we’ll be hearing about “shopping days to go” and cursing the number of perfume adverts on TV too…
All of which heralds the latest, winter edition of Grape to Glass, our seasonal wine guide. It’s so packed with goodies that the download comes in at a hefty 5.4mb, but of course you can browse much of the content on this very site now, and there’s a few more treats to come over the next day or so.
The range is absolutely packed with new arrivals, and we’ll do our best to introduce as many as we can over the coming days. The offers that will see us through to the new year include:
- 20% off New Zealand
- 20% off Australia
- 20% off Chile
- 20% off Rhône wines
- Offers from right across France
- Big savings on Italian and Spanish wines
- A dazzling array of deals on sparkling wine and Champagne
In addition to the winter range, there are also a number of spectacular offers that are scheduled to run until 29 November only, including:
- Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc 2010, £8.99 £7.49 or £5.99 when you buy 2 or more
- Rioja Crianza 2001 Marqués de la Concordia £9.99 or £5.99 when you buy 2 or more
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne £37 £27
- Laurent-Perrier Rosé Champagne £57.50 £45
As usual, the best place to head for our top 10 offers is the, er, Top 10 Offers page.