We’re delighted to reveal our latest Everyday Excellence film. The concept is to showcase our manager’s expertise in matching wine with simple everyday meals. The short film guides you through making their delicious dishes and then once served our Majestic manager briefs you on their chosen wine which complements their culinary delight.
Jonny is manager of our Sevenoaks store and he’s cooking up a treat of tenderloin pork with chorizo, butter beans and tomato salad. Watch the video here to see how to make Jonny’s simple everyday meal and listen why he is pairing his dish with Gerard Bertrand’s Domaine de l’Aigle Pinot Noir from France.
If you’re keen to replicate Jonny’s tenderloin pork, look no further, the recipe and ingredients are at hand here!
* Lean tenderloin fillet 300g
* 1 small red onion
* 1 clove of garlic
* 1 stick of celery
* 1 can of butter beans
* 4-5 inches of good quality chorizo
* 12 cherry tomatoes
* Flat leaf parsley
* 1 lemon (for juice)
* Dried chilli flakes (to taste)
* Extra virgin olive oil
1. Gently brown the pork fillet in an oiled pan and then oven cook for 20 minutes.
2. In a separate pan, add the onion, celery and garlic to a dash of olive oil and gently sweat over a low heat for five minutes.
3. Once softened, add the butter beans, dried chilli flakes followed by the chopped chorizo and whole cherry tomatoes.
4. Add half of the chopped flat leaf parsley and a dash of lemon juice.
5. To serve, cut the pork fillet into three to four diagonal sliced pieces with the warm salad on top garnished with the remaining parsley and a sprinkle of chives.