Majestic’s Charity of the Year 2010 is Parkinson’s UK and we are delighted to inform you that on Wednesday 8th December 2010, Parkinson’s UK will be holding their annual Christmas Carol Concert at Central Hall Westminster in London.
• The award winning Wessex Male Choir
• Matthew Jones, acclaimed viola soloist
• Host Roger Lloyd Pack (The Vicar of Dibley and currently starring in The Old Guys)
• Special guest readers including Jane Asher
• Sing for Joy, a choir for people with Parkinson’s, their friends and carers.
There will also be a post-concert reception with mulled wine and mince pies.
Every ticket purchased helps the charity improve life for people affected by Parkinson’s and work towards finding a cure.
120,000 people have Parkinson’s in the UK and 10,000 people are diagnosed with Parkinson’s every year. Parkinson’s UK provides expert information and support to people with Parkinson’s and their carers, and funds groundbreaking research to find a cure.