1. Entry is open to UK residents only with delivery of the prize to the UK only (excluding the channel isles). You must be aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Majestic Wine or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
2. To enter, entrants must complete a review of any wine on the Majestic.co.uk website. Entrants must include a valid e-mail address and may be required to create a user profile to enter.
3. You can review as many wines as you like. Entrants reviews may be used for promotional purposes.
4. There is 1 prize of a case of wine selected at our discretion of wines that we think you will enjoy based on your review (6 bottles per case).
5. Reviews are selected based on their content and quality. Emphasis will be placed on being one of the first reviews for a wine, proper grammar and spelling, review format and length, and use of additional content (photo or video). Only completely new reviews submitted during the contest month will be considered.
6. The results of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable.
7. The prizewinner will be notified by email and will be asked for their email and address details for delivery of the prize.
8. If the selected winners do not reply within 2 days of being notified by email, the prize will go to the next entrant chosen the discretion of Majestic Wine.
9. The prizewinner must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion. The winner’s name and Twitter username may appear in the @majesticwine Twitter feed, Instagram, other social networks and on the majestic.co.uk website.
10. Details of the prizewinner can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the prize draw by sending a SAE to Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd, Majestic House, Colonial Way, Watford, Herts, WD24 4WH
12. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Promoter: Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd of Majestic House, Colonial Way, Watford, Herts, WD24 4WH